Joseph M. O’Bryan
Joseph M. O’Bryan was born and raised in Troy, New York, graduating from LaSalle Institute in 2014, before moving on to the State University of New York at Geneseo, where he received Bachelor’s degrees in Communication and Economics in 2018. Joe then returned to the Capital Region, and earned his MBA in Marketing from the University at Albany in 2020. He finished his schooling in 2023, graduating with a JD from the University at Buffalo School of Law, with a Certificate in Sports Law. Joe will be admitted to the New York State Bar Association in 2024.
Joe previously spent time with Fowler Doyle Spiess PLLC as an intern. Now, as a law clerk and soon-to-be attorney, he primarily handles estate planning and administration, as well as real property and business law matters.
Joe enjoys playing, watching, and coaching sports – especially coaching hockey at his alma mater, LaSalle – as well as listening to and playing music of all sorts.
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- University at Albany School of Business, Albany, New York
- State University of New York at Geneseo, Geneseo, New York
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Business Law and Real Property Law