William J. Doyle
William J. Doyle, III is a lifelong resident of Troy and Brunswick, New York having graduated from Tamarac High School (1977), Siena College (1981) and Catholic University, Columbus School of Law (1984). Bill was admitted to practice in New York in 1985 and practiced with his father William J. Doyle, Jr. as a partner in Doyle and Doyle, which became Doyle, Doyle, and Spain in 1999 and in 2013 became Fowler, Doyle, Spain, Spiess and Florsch, PLLC. Bill also served as a law assistant to the Honorable Edward O. Spain (1986-1991). Bill’s areas of practice include estate planning and administration, business law and real property law. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association (Trust and Estates, Elder Law and Real Property sections) and the Rensselaer County Bar Association.
Bill enjoys spending time with his wife Anne and their children Katherine, Michael and Margaret. Fowler, Doyle, Spain, Spiess and Florsch, PLLC offices are located in a 19th century barn in Brunswick renovated by Bill and his wife, Anne.
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Siena College
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Business Law and Real Property Law
- New York, 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association (Trust and Estates, Elder Law and Real Property Sections) , Member
- Rensselaer County Bar Association, Member